|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 sets|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package.|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/A, D/P, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 sets per year|
TE Technology’s Thermoelectric, or Peltier Cooling Modules (also known as a TEC or a TEM) come in a wide variety of types and sizes. While typically used for cooling, they can also be used for heating (by reversing the electric current flow) and even power generation.
Cynrin TEC Air Conditioner have a PERIMETER SEAL around the elements and are recommended when cooling below the dew point temperature. Which can be added as an option via the pull-down box on each individual module page.Our online peltier thermoelectric module calculator can provide assistance with selecting a module for the greatest coefficient of performance or for minimizing the size (and usually the cost) of the module. Be sure to review the instruction for using online thermoeletric module calculator for complete details on how to use the program. Please note that thermoelectric modules must be used with a heat sink. These heat sinks almost always need to be fan or liquid cooled to have a sufficiently low thermal resistance. Improper heat sinking can cause damage to the module.
• High Capacity: Removes 200 W of heat in a 35 °C ambient at a 0 °C temperature difference.
• Narrow 150 mm (5.9″) overall width.
• Protected against harsh environments — meets NEMA 4 and IP68 (external fan) specifications.
• Powered by 220 VDC,other voltage is available.
• All wiring is accessible from inside the enclosure.
• Internal fan blows air into the center of the enclosure so cooled air can be aimed at components that need the most cooling.
• Cools up to 44 °C below ambient in a 25 °C environment.
• Can be used for heating and cooling (requires heat/cool controller).
• Over-temperature thermostats included on both fin sets (signal level only).
• Operating temperature range is -20°C to +70 °C.
• External fan can be speed controlled with the TC-720 temperature controller for improved efficiency and/or reduced noise.
• External fan has a tachometer output signal.
• CE marked and RoHS compliant.
|Cooling capacity||Product model||Mounting type||Dimension (without Flange)||IP||Noise (dB A)||Certification|
1. Q: How about the air cooler material?
A: It makes by 100% new plastic, pure copper for motor.
2. Q: What voltages you can do, could you make special voltages?
A: we can make DC48 and all AC voltage products for you.
3. Q: I want to use our own brand, is it OK?
A: It is possible, we supply the OEM products too.
4. Q: How about the warranty?
A: All the unit warranty is one year.
|Product Name:||300W TE Technology's Thermoelectric Air Conditioner||Cooling Capacity:||200-300W|
|Operation Voltage:||220DC||Mounting::||Side/ Embedded|
|Warning Output:||Dry Contact||Conditioner:||New|
|Application:||Electronics Enclosures, Telecommunications Equipment & Battery Boxes||Working Enviroment:||-40 °C To +55 °C|
|Cooling/Heating:||Cooling /Heating||Power Source:||Wind / Battery Power Supply|