AC220V 500W Compressor Air Conditioner,For Outdoor Telecom Cabinet/Room
The AC Compressor Air Conditioner is a full automation temperature control product. It uses intelligent controller to control the whole system of the air conditioner. According to the variation of environment temperature, the intelligent controller can automatically detect, operate and record the whole system’s operating time, power consumption, event and historical data. It can store 100 event records and 1280 historical data records, and can enquire 256 days’ daily record information. The product is widely applied in telecom cabinet, small and medium sized telecom room, UPS room, outdoor base station room, etc. The air conditioner includes the following specs: 300W, 500W, 800W,1000W, 1500W, 2000W,2500W,3000W,3500W,4000W. In addition, it also can be custom made.
The air conditioner uses utility power input, allowing wide voltage range (±30%), with higher efficiency. The air conditioner controller is digital display temperature controller, with easy operation and straight display. The controller has 6 relay outputs, which respectively control internal circulation fans, external circulation fans, cooling compressor, heater, hydrogen exhaust fan and a reserve output way. The controller has fault detection and alarm function and can transmit fault alarm signals to monitoring center.
- The intelligent controller with data collection function supports RS485 communication and can be connected with customers’ system;
- 4 way DI inputs: smoke, water, door, voltage difference, shock alarm, etc.;
- 6 way analog outputs: temperature and humidity, voltage, current, AC detection etc.;
- Can work together with telecom room air conditioner and set operating range;
- Two way DO programmable output:: general alarm output or other parameters output;
- Used for outdoor cabinet temperature control, energy saving and optimized efficiency;
- Storage: can store 200 equipment working information and 2000 history record data;
- Two way temperature and humidity collection channels: collecting temperature and humidity of thermostatic cabinet and base station;
- Regular hydrogen exhaust ;
- Sensors, fans, compressor fault detection function; environment temperature and humidity, equipments fault alarm function.
3. System Principle Diagram
Diagram 1: System Principle Diagram
4. Standard Compliance
||Safety of household appliance and electrical appliance with similar use.
||Environmental conditions existing in the application for electric and electronic products - storage
||Environmental conditions existing in the application for electric and electronic products - transportation
||Environmental conditions existing in the application for electric and electronic products - usage
5. Technical Parameters
|working environmental temperature
||-20°C ~ 55°C
|storage working temperature
||-50°C ~ 70°C
||rated cooling capacity
|heating input power
|rated input current
|rated input power
(187V ~ 264V)
Diagram 2: Dimension Diagram
6. Installation and Electrical Wiring
6.1 Preparation Before Installation
(1) Prepare the tools in the following table “Installation And Maintenance Tools”.
(2)Check the air vents to ensure there’s no unnecessary items on the vents.
6.2 Installation And Maintenance Tools
||Fix air conditioner.
|Small Slotted Screwdriver
||Wire power supply port on the panel
||Crimp power supply for equipment
||Check the wiring to ensure it’s correctly connected and without short circuit.
||Test operating current of the air conditioner
6.3 Installation Steps
(1)Make sure the air conditioner is not connected with power.
(2)Fix the air conditioner according to the Dimension Diagram.
(3)Strip the insulation of the power supply wire, and crimp the terminal.
(4)Connect the wires according to the Electrical Wring Diagram.
(5)After finishing the wiring, use the multimeter to check if the electric circuit is normal. Then connect the air conditioner with power supply, and use clamp meter to test the operating current.
Note: Make sure to disconnect all the power supply to the air conditioner before installation. Choose proper wire diameter and test operating current according to the technical parameters of the air conditioner.
6. 4 Electrical Wiring Diagram
Diagram 3 Electrical Wiring Diagram
L N PE : power supply port (voltage input: 220VAC±25% 50/60Hz)
A+ B- GND : communication port
AL1 AL2: general alarm output port
F+ F- : direct ventilation output port
N : not connected pin
7. After mechanical installation and electrical installation are finished, check the installation items.
(1)Make sure the air conditioner is firmly installed.
(2)Check the electrical installation circuit, and ensure it doesn’t have short circuit.
(3)Check the air outlet, air inlet, internal fan and external fan of the air conditioner, and ensure they don’t have any odds and ends.
(4)Connect the air conditioner to power supply, and test the power supply (voltage input: 220VAC±25% 50/60Hz), operating current 1A±4%.
8. Technical Parameter
a. LCD display, user friendly;
b. Simultaneously display temperature and humidity inside the cabinet and communication room temperature;
c. Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.1 °C; humidity measurement accuracy:5%;
d. Can store 180 days’ daily event record, 1 record every day;
e. Daily highest temperature, lowest temperature, average temperature
f. Daily event record;
g. Store the former day’s daily data at 0:00 every day; Can enquire 180 days’ daily record information;
h. RS485 communication, RTU-Modbus protocol, support remote detection and control;
i. Controllable air conditioner quantity: 2 sets. 1 set of air conditioner for communication room, and 1 set of small air conditioner for thermostatic cabinet.
j. Control mode: pulse (Non dry contact air conditioner), conducting (dry contact air conditioner)
k. Real-time control air conditioner on/off
l. Power supply: AC85V~265V/50HZ;
m. Power consumption:≤5W;
n. Working environment: -30°C~70°C；<90%RH;
o. Installation method: guide rail,hanging;
p. Dimension: 352*175*583mm
|Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China (Mainland)
||Rated Cooling Capacity : 800W
|Brand Name: CYNRIN
||Rated Heating Capacity:500W(optional)
||Dimension: H×W×D 352*175*583mm
|Product Name: Outdoor Cabinet Air Conditioner
||Input Voltage: AC220V/50Hz
|Certification: ISO9001, CE, 3C,
||Rated Input Current: 2.2A
|Cover Material: galvanized steel
||Rated Input Power: 484W
||Working Temperature: -20°C ~ +55°C
|Protection Level: IP55
|Installation Mode: door mounted
||Cooling Method: compressor, active cooling
Dimension Diagram: H×W×D: 352*175*583mm
- Remote measuring, remote communication, remote control, which can realize multiple automatic protection and comprehensive self-testing function.
- Strict process control and famous brand components to ensure high quality and reliability of this product
- Fit for harsh condition (T3),R134 a refrigerant
- Multiple self-protection design, RS485 communication port (MODBUS-RTU protocol)
- LED display, all the setting can charge at the field.
- The heating function is optional
- Dry contact alarm output, NO/NC optional
- Anti-theft design, without the protection cover.
The products are widely used in
- electric power
- industrial automation
- rail transit
- CNC machine tools and other fields.
- Indoor and Outdoor Battery Cabinet
- Wireless Indoor and Outdoor Cabinet
- Indoor and Outdoor Hybrid Base station
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||T/T, L/C, etc
||1,0000 sets per month
||10-15 working days
||carton + wooden case + pallet
1. Q: How about the air cooler material?
A: It makes by 100% new plastic, pure copper for motor.
2. Q: What voltages you can do, could you make special voltages?
A: we can make DC48 and all AC voltage products for you.
3. Q: I want to use our own brand, is it OK?
A: It is possible, we supply the OEM products too.
4. Q: How about the warranty?
A: All the unit warranty is one year.