|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 sets|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package.|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/A, D/P, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 sets per year|
The LCT-200ED Thermoeletric Cooler 300W 48V cooler was designed for industry product, such as telecom cabinet, outdoor kiosk project, outdoor display, industry control cabinet and so on. Finding the outdoor air conditioner? No problem! This thermoelectric cooler goes along for the outdoor cabinet and working times more than 100K hours. It is specially developed to fit in those tight spaces in the cabinet. This thermoeletric assembly LCT-200ED cooler plugs directly into DC power supply, and can be set to keep your cabinet to 50C colder than the outside temperature.
Design Calculation Tutorial. Let’s assume a solid-state electronic component requires cooling to improve performance and reliability. The component resides in an environment with a maximum ambient air temperature of 35°C and dissipates 15 Watts. Cooling the component to 18°C will improve performance and reliability.
Our thermoelectric cooling system will have the following physical characteristics: the electronic component will be in direct contact with cold side of the TE cooler, and the heat sink and fan will be in direct contact with hot side of the TE cooler.
The natural flow of heat is always from hot to cold. When DC power is applied to the thermoelectric module, the cold side becomes colder than the electronic component, so heat flows naturally from the component to the TE module.
The charge carriers in the semiconductor material relocate the heat from the electronic component to the heat sink. This causes the temperature of the heat sink to rise. When the temperature of the heat sink exceeds that of the surrounding air, heat will flow naturally from the sink to the atmosphere.
• High Capacity: Removes 200 /300W of heat in a 35 °C ambient at a 0 °C temperature difference.
• Narrow 150 mm (5.9″) overall width.
• Protected against harsh environments — meets NEMA 4 and IP68 (external fan) specifications.
• Powered by 24/48VDC,other voltage is available.
• All wiring is accessible from inside the enclosure.
• Internal fan blows air into the center of the enclosure so cooled air can be aimed at components that need the most cooling.
• Cools up to 44 °C below ambient in a 25 °C environment.
• Can be used for heating and cooling (requires heat/cool controller).
• Over-temperature thermostats included on both fin sets (signal level only).
• Operating temperature range is -20°C to +70 °C.
• External fan can be speed controlled with the TC-720 temperature controller for improved efficiency and/or reduced noise.
• External fan has a tachometer output signal.
• CE marked and RoHS compliant.
|Cooling capacity||Product model||Mounting type||Dimension (without Flange)||IP||Noise (dB A)||Certification|
1. Q: How about the air cooler material?
A: It makes by 100% new plastic, pure copper for motor.
2. Q: What voltages you can do, could you make special voltages?
A: we can make DC48 and all AC voltage products for you.
3. Q: I want to use our own brand, is it OK?
A: It is possible, we supply the OEM products too.
4. Q: How about the warranty?
A: All the unit warranty is one year.
|Product Name:||Peltier Air Cooler 200W 48VDC||Cooling Capacity:||200W|
|Operation Voltage:||48VDC||Mounting::||Side/ Embedded|
|Warning Output:||Dry Contact||Conditioner:||New|
|Application:||Electronics Enclosures, Telecommunications Equipment & Battery Boxes||Working Enviroment:||-40 °C To +55 °C|
|Cooling/Heating:||Cooling /Heating||Power Source:||Wind / Battery Power Supply|